Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dynasty Bonding

So as orientation came to a close, so did Dynasty Bonding. Dynasty bonding is essentially the OCTs putting us into smaller groups so that we can get to know some people we wouldn't otherwise talk to, after all, there is 80 of us. So they split us into 8 groups of 10. Each group was named after one of the Korean dynasties.
My group was named after the 가야(Gaya) dynasty. It was a lot of fun getting to know some people that I hadn't really talked to yet. So throughout orientation, they held several events and chances for us all to get to know each other, but more than that, it was a competition. There were challenges and games for us to play to earn points for our dynasties. My dynasty did really good. The biggest of the challenges was pictures.
There were so many photo challenges each week. Pictures hanging out in Sokcho, in every color of the rainbow, hanging out in Songdo, forming human words, dancing to K-Pop, etc. We did a bunch of them. I had so much fun getting to know the 9 others in my group. We went to Central Park together, went out for ice cream, and really supported each other throughout the 6 weeks.

To end it all was the Talent show. Where all of my new friends came out and showed off their awesome talents. At the end of the show, they totaled the dynasty points and we got 3rd place! Which I think was pretty good. They gave us chocopies and cute things as prizes. It was a fun time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Adventures