Friday, October 12, 2018

Everland!

So this is a bit late, but last Tuesday was National Foundation Day here in Korea. So, of course, I had to take advantage of my day off.

I spent my day in the one and only...Everland! Everland is a very famous amusement park here. It was such a fun day. I met up with two other Fulbrighters while there, and it was actually exactly what I needed at this point. By the time October rolled around, I was beginning to need a break. I am so glad that is precisely what I got.

Getting there was another story. It took about 4 1/2 hours because I first had to go to Seoul and then I got on a bus to the park. It was such a long ride. But I got there. I survived. While we were there, we rode only a few rides, but the rides that we got on were well worth it. We rode the T Express, which is a really long roller coaster. We also rode a few others, which was fun because one of the people I was there with was scared of riding them.

We also got to experience the park's take on Holloween. They had decorations everywhere, including a Zombieland area and even a parade. It was actually pretty impressive, though we did notice that in the parade, all of the people seemed to be foreigners.

Although the time spent at the park was significantly less than the total time it took to get there (9hours), it was still worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Adventures